Your Choice

Sunday 10 June 2012

Moneybookers: PayPal alternative for Pakistan.





                         Moneybookers: PayPal alternative for Pakistan.
 
PayPal does not allow sign ups from Pakistan. I can not seem to find any technical reason behind that. Maybe only god knows why they do not like us? I said this because I tried to contact PayPal official support and I inquired them when the sign ups will be available in Pakistan. The answer was not satisfactory, in fact the answer was not even related to the question I asked. PayPal added bunch of countries to their accepted countries list early in May, and again Pakistan was not even on that list. See the approved counties list. And the worst thing is PayPal is an ebay company, I think ebay should also remove sign ups for Pakistan. If we cannot put our money online then how can we buy and sell?
So, if PayPal is not available for us then what should we (the people of Pakistan) do? Don’t we need to spent money online? Don’t we need to buy things online? Don’t we need send money to someone? Don’t we need to earn money online? Don’t we need to sell things online? Either wait for the PayPal to approve our country or go a head and get your self signed up on Moneybookers.com. Moneybookers is the very nice service and lot of people use it, does not matter if the users are not 100 million but atleast their are million people using it. I myself has an account on Moneybookers, the services is awesome.
My Address has already been verified, now I will verify my bank account in few days ;) although I don’t need to verify it as the current outgoing and incoming limit is pretty high for me :) . But you have all type of options available. So, in last Moneybookers is a very good service for online money transactions.
I hope to see Moneybookers supported by every second site like they do support PayPal. For me I will be asking to add support for Moneybookers where ever I will be buying or selling things. If that worked out may be I will never need to have a PayPal account.
Go go Moneybookers.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tricks

Search JavaScript Kit:
 

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit